Members may make bookings for our facilities using the links below.
All members who use the club’s facilities must act responsibly by complying with the guidance set out below.
With regard to on-going guidance for use of venues/facilities relating to Covid, please refer to the respective National Governing Bodies detailed below:
- cricket grounds published by the England & Wales Cricket Board (ECB) which can be found here
- the Lawn Tennis Associations guidance for Tennis Venues which can be found here
- the British Crown Green Bowling Association Guidance for the Reopening of Greens which can be found here
- the England Lacrosse guidance for returning to practise which can be found here
- the England Hockey guidance for clubs which can be found here
- the England Squash guidance for clubs can be found here.
Please continue good practice by:
- washing hands after using toilet facilities
- sanitising hands before and after playing sport and using facilities
You MUST NOT visit or use Brooklands Sports Club’s facilities if ANY of the following statements applies to you or any of your party:
- Anyone in your household has displayed symptoms of COVID-19 (temperature above 37.8 °C, a persistent cough, breathing problems or other symptoms identified by the Government) within the last 14 days.
- You are or anyone within your household is required to self-isolate under current government guidance.
Please be considerate to other members when placing bookings. Sections will monitor bookings for fair usage.
Cricket net bookings
Tennis court bookings